Super-Capable Crawler with Fantastic Maverick Value!
The Maverick Scout RC Crawler Truck
The new 2018 version of the Scout RC features all of the running changes that have improved and upgraded the truck since its original release, from waterproof electronics to stronger center driveshaft.
The Maverick Scout RC rock crawler has been hugely popular among fans of crawling, becoming the basis for countless owner modifications from all-out competition machines to scale replica crawlers. We've loved seeing what Scout truck owners do with their trucks, and now you can have a new base model to start more fantastic conversions!
The Ultimate Go-Anywhere RC Truck
The Maverick Scout RC is superbly outfitted for off-road adventure, no matter where you want to go! With the extra-low 1:48 gearing thanks to its tough sealed transmission & differential and the superb traction and grip from the large tires, the Scout is a great truck for climbing, crawling and trail driving whether you want to leave it completely stock or completely customize it.
The solid axle 4-link suspension is fitted with extra-long, oil-filled dampers and aluminum links give the Scout over 6 inches (14.5cm) of travel at each wheel for over 80 degrees of articulation between the front and rear axle. This lets you easily get over tall, seemingly impossible obstacles! Finally, the powerful 9kg steering servo lets you get around the toughest obstacles, no matter whether they're ultra-grippy dry granite rocks or a group of moss-covered tree roots.
The Maverick Scout RC is a great introduction to crawler trucks, whether it's your first RC vehicle or your tenth! It's the perfect way to get children or significant others involved in RC and joining you on the trail if you've already got a dedicated and fully outfitted crawler truck. The Scout gives drivers of all skill levels the confidence to hit the rock pile or the trail with ease for hours of RC fun!
Maverick Scout RC Features:
- Fully built, competition ready rock crawler truck
- All-new body paint scheme
- New metal accent color for instant cool looks
- Tough & efficient 4wd shaft drive train with extra-low gear ratio
- 2.4Ghz radio system
- Radio transmitter features EPA and dual rate adjustments plus drop-down foam-covered steering wheel
- Built-in radio failsafe
- Fully waterproof radio receiver
- 9Kg high torque water-resistant steering servo
- 35-turn sealed motor for extreme climbing torque
- Fully waterproof speed controller
- Battery box with hook and loop straps fits all standard 6-cell batteries
- 4-link suspension front and rear
- Aluminum suspension links for easy sliding over obstacles
- Extra-long, oil-filled rebuildable composite shocks
- Over 6 inches (14.5cm) of suspension travel at over 80 degrees articulation!
- Progressive shock springs for enhanced off-road performance
- Titanium anodized aluminum shock caps
- Centrally mounted sealed heavy duty transmission
- Super-low 1:48 gear ratio for high torque
- Full-time 4WD shaft drive
- Updated central slider-type drive axles
- Locked gear diffs front and rear for extreme climbing power
- Extra-tough steel axles
- Front and rear solid molded axles
- Compact twin vertical plate chassis
- Drivetrain fully equipped with ball bearings
- 2.2 inch beadlock wheels
- Universal 12mm hex adapters fit any aftermarket wheels
- Medium compound crawler tires offer all-around performance and durability
- Pre-painted competition style rock crawler body
- Universal voltage wall charger included
- Maverick 2000mAh NiMH battery included
- Ready-To-Crawl straight from the box!